Pair of lions called "of the Villa Medici".
Bronze with brown and gilded patina on a sea green marble terrace. The lions are represented with one paw on a gilt bronze sphere in reference to the six spheres represented on the Medici coat of arms
12,5 x 19,5 x 7 cm
After the marble by Flaminio Vacca (1538-1605), commissioned to decorate the entrance of the Palazzo Medici in Rome and since 1789 kept in Florence.